Pages

Oct 15, 2010

58.9 keepin it up

I am still at 58.9. I am 0.9 to go till my goal nr 1. which is 58.0 till 23rd. It is absolutely doable. If I just stick to the plan.  Today I plan on 500 kcal. We will see how it will come out. I have classes today and I managed to figure out my hw. I am content but I know that the prof. might not be. I don't care I will do it again if I need to. 
I am trying to figure out how to find peace in all of it. I just want to loose weight.  I haven't been looking at my legs or my but. I just avoid looking at myself all together. Simple. Wash face and stare beyond the mirror. Close your eyes and change from pj's. While naked get on the scale and try not to look at my reflection in its glass surface. God..my face is still so pudgy. Bleeh. I need to get to my goal. I have 6kgs to go. Its the hardest to loose them I know but this time I won't stop.

600, 700, 500, 400, 
600, 750, 700, 450, 
550, 750, 650, 600
800, 750, 500, 450,
 650, 650, 400

No comments:

Post a Comment