Pages

Oct 21, 2010

OMG! OMG! 127.2 !!!!!! 57.8!!!!


I achieved my goal 1 !!! 128 pounds and 58 kgs before the 23 rd!!!!!!!!!

I looked at the scale and I couldn't believe it. I just couldn't. I needed to step on it one more time. But there it was : 57.8. I can not even express how happy I am. How unbelievably happy I am. OMG that just made my day. My week :) I am soooo happy.  I officially lost more than 10 pounds since the beginning of September! That took me 1,5 month. The hard part begins now. Going below the 57.7 will be a huge challenge. Omg. I can't believe this. 
I will go ahead and cross of 128 and 127 from my goal list :) and 58 from the weight goals page. SO HAPPY. But I can see that there is a long way to go. I need to be 55kg. on November 24th. Very realistic goal. 

I could eat 300 kcal a day and loose all of this in a month. I could. But I know how it ends. It ends with automatic weight gain and general starving mode. 
I want to do it in a steady slow pace. 700- 750 a day.  I will make it work. 

I went shopping with my parents and bought a very nice set of cute bracelets. Its my reward for goal nr. 1. When I will loose a significant amount of weight I will go for things like panties, and jeans. For now accessories will do. 

Thank you Piglet. You are officially the first person that commented :)

2 comments:

  1. Haha...I feel special!

    congrats on reaching that goal! You're doing so awesome...I'm so inspired.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, I'm so happy for you! Keep it up, you'll reach all your goals in no time. Smile.

    ReplyDelete