Pages

Nov 9, 2010

53 days left.

In 2 weeks I have 2 very important tests. I am studying like crazy. Since I decided to give up on caffeine I am having massive withdraw headache. 

The scale showed 57.8... why did I GAIN? I ate 400 kcal yesterday. I usually would loose... the only explanation is that is the pms week and I am gaining water weight. Please let it be it. 

I was really proud of myself. I had a perfect day yesterday and I am planning today as well. 
The air is sooo dry. 

There are 53 days left till the end of the year. I need to be sticking to SGD at all times if I want to loose those 5 kgs.  According to simple math I need to loose 90 grams EVERY DAY. If I want to loose those 5kgs till my goal time. I am so afraid that I am not gonna be able to do it :/... But I will do my best. I will stick to the diet no matter what. 

According to looser town I need to eat exactly 4oo kcal to be 55 on my birthday. I can do it.


No comments:

Post a Comment