Pages

Nov 14, 2010

56.4 124.1 Control


I ate to much yesterday and lost count of the calories but still i lost 0.2 :) at this rate I will be exactly 55 on time. Studying goes good.  Today I am making sure I will eat exactly between 300-400. No excuses. 

Also, I wish I was loosing more fat from my thights and ass. I know that it doesen't work that way. I can already see the progress. I wish I had been measuring myself from the beginning.  Now it doesn't have sense... I really want to have skinny legs and to change their proportions. For now their proportions didn't change. Just their size a little bit.  I hope once I get to 55 I will have skinnier legs. 

I discovered another reason why i never got to my goal. My parents. I always wanted to make them happy.  And they wanted me to be that way. Fat. and my sister skinny.  So subconsciously I had a block. Now I know It MY LIFE. MY BODY. I can destroy it. I can build it. I can do whatever I want with it. I am strong. I have control. 

Also I made a mistake with my weight tracker and I put 54.6 intead of 56.4..haha you should see my face when I saw bmi 19.7 ^^ and than I was like "ooooooh i made a mistake :)" but It was nice to see such a number even for a little while ^^.  The last time I was 54 I was in primary school. Now I am gonna be 54 at the beginning of December :D :D. 

Another good thing is that  I am not doing it for boys, I am not doin git for friends or whateve... I am doing it ONLY for myself... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment