
I think I just hit the part of steady weightloss. Today I stood on the scale and it said 57.8. Beautiful 7.
Last night as I was doing crunches on the bathroom floor I realized how much my backbone sticks out and hurts when in contact with tiles.
I went to sleep hungry last night. I got sooo tempted to eat a piece of fudge that lies constantly around my house...
I didn't. I pinched myself on my wrist and carried on to do my work. I feel strong. I can overcome anything.
| Budget | Food | Exercise | Net | +/- | Weight (lbs) | |
| 10/18/10 | 809 | 875 | 0 | 875 | 66 | 129 |
| 10/19/10 | 809 | 700 | 0 | 700 | -109 | 129 |
| 10/20/10 | 795 | 700 | 0 | 700 | -95 | 127 |
| 10/21/10 | 795 | 700 | 0 | 700 | -95 | 127 |
| 10/22/10 | 795 | 700 | 0 | 700 | -95 | 127 |
| 10/23/10 | 795 | 1,525 | 0 | 1,525 | 730 | 127 |
| 10/24/10 | 777 | 925 | 0 | 925 | 148 | 128 |
| 549 calories over budget for the week | ||||||
| Lost 1 pound this week My father looked at me and decided that I am skinny. Hahahaha bullshit. He touched my back and found ribs. And said ..look at this ...you have bones sticking out... Yeah so? My upper body could be just a little bit skinnier like back in the ana times and my lower part could be 3-4 sizes smaller... | ||||||
My back bone and butt bone do the same thing! They stick out to the point where I can't sit symmetrically, always to one side.
ReplyDelete