



As you can see there is a table on the right side of my blog. It shows the days left till the end of the year (32!!!) And 3 columns. One for daily weight. One for amount of calories. One for exercises.
I shall document everything. So little time left and I need to loose AT LEAST 3 kilograms. I am planning on 4. That gives kilogram a week. It will be a tough thing to do. But its only a month of hard work.
As an ultimate inspiration I put Alexis Bledel. I always loved her, since Gilmore Girls is one of my favorite shows ever. She is exactly my height 165 (5.45) and she weights 112 pounds (51 kilograms). 51 kilograms is my ultimate goal. For now I want to loose at least 3 kg till the end of this month, ideally 4.
max. 600 a day shooting for 500. Exercises every day. No compromises. No excuses.
I will be able to get laxatives on Wednesday. My stomach never worked properly and with them its the only way it does.
love the table idea haha! i think you can definitely lose 3kg if you stick to your plan - maybe even more!
ReplyDeletestay strong x