Pages

Nov 17, 2010

I'm almost there.

I woke up and ran to the scale. I stepped on it. It showed 55.0kg. I thought to myself. "O.M.G this  cant be right." So I stepped again. 55.5 kg. "Still it can't be right". I took the scale and put it in the middle of the bathroom on one tile. 55.8 kg. Now THAT I believe. 

And so. LADIES AND GENTLEMEN! Come and gather around! The most amazing spectacle of all times! Meyanne's diet works! She just reached the threshold of 56 kgs. She is officially 55.8 kgs. This is a new LOW WEIGHT!  She isn't gonna stop there Ladies and Gents. Oh no! She is going to continue until her legs are as thin as sticks and her arms infinitely long and skinny, and her stomach concave! There she goes Ladies and Gents, there she goes! 

55.8kg 122.8  

I would be happier about it if I didn't talk to my ex last night. I told him I loved him again. He doesn't. Than why he does that to me. Why does he tell me. "You look so cute" and stuff like that. He broke up with that girl he had. She sent our mutual friend to spy on me weather I think if my ex. is still in love with me. I didn't tell that mutual friend anything. I just told him to piss off. I told my ex about this situation and he sorted it out. I did the right thing... even tough I could have lied and ruined his relationship. I could have. But I didn't. I did the right thing. 

I did the right thing.

1 comment:

  1. wow congrats girl!! what kind of plan have you been sticking to!? it's obviously working wonders!
    x

    ReplyDelete