First of all I want to wish Happy New Years to all of my followers ! :) Especially to Amy, Muffin and Moonlight Mistress (Piglet). (They are the only ones commenting, ever so I would love to thank them for their support!)
I weighted 55.8 at the end of November. Now I weight (as of today) 54.8. I lost a kilogram. The lowest of this month 55.6. Which for me is decent. Every kilogram for me is a battle.
BMI at the end of Nov. 20.2
BMI at the end of Dec. 19.9 = - 0.3 point in BMI thats pretty awesome. First time in a while I am finally under BMI 20. :) So I got me a present
I am proud of myself that I am able to keep on going and pretty much not giving up because Its hard to do that when you see only -1kg a month. I know that it will not get any quicker. I know that I can loose weight but It will take a while. And the reason why I didn't succeed in the past (for the past 9 years) is because I would give up.
But I am not gonna give up anymore. NEVER AGAIN. I cant just let go and be 58-59-60 again... no way.
I AM GOING TO BE 50 KG!
Also I am finally able to stand up to my mom about eating her dinners. I just told her I don't want to. I hope I will be strong enough to tell her I don't want any today. And strong enough not to eat any cake. I am drinking wine today tough. I still have 2 laxatives left.
NEW YEARS RESOLUTIONS :
Body:
Diet:
1. 51 kg till the end of April. 50 kg in May.
- any type of pasta, dark bread only 1 a week and ONLY if I am forced too.
- max 600 kcal
-counting kcal
- nothing to eat after 7pm
- NO WHITE BREAD or POTATOES
- no chocolate or other sweet stuff.
- WATER no SODA, LESS COFFEE
- PLAN MEALS
Exercise :
1. Climbing gym - join
- buy climbing shoes
2. Work out EVERY DAY. Even if its tiny bit. EVERY DAY. Stuff like pull ups push ups, sit ups and lounges.
Other:
1. Braces: get them (I know I am 22 and that I am gonna look ridiculous but I hate my teeth.
2. Look great no matter where I go. Going up without brushing hair and make up? NOT HAPPENING.
3. Take care of my skin every day, facials, peeling, facial massage.
4. Body butter EVERY DAY.
Academics:
- internet/random only 1h a day.
- rest of the time read books/ website/ study for exams
2. Career
internship for summer
portfolio
cv
4. Relationships with other people.
1. I used to show emotions and whine A LOT. Actually thats what people notice the most about me. No more showing that I am sad. Only positives. No more sharing on FB about my shitty life. NOONE GIVES A DAMN
2. Always be happy and always be positive towards other people.
3. 2011 is the year when I reinvent myself. Remember that and try every day to live the fullest and with a plan.
4. Always plan my day. What am I going to do today to make my life better?
5. Never talk to the most recent ex about my feeling towards him. Never tell him I love you again. Never show that you are jealous again. Act as if I have moved on. And actually move on.
6. Always think.. what would Angelina do?
Goodbye 2010! Welcome 2011. Welcome NEW ME!
happy new year my darling!!! and congrats for the <20 BMI!! the weight won't be budging so easily because you're heading below what your body naturally is meant to be, but i'm so proud of you for persisting and staying strong despite the slow progress. others (like me) would be so discouraged and frustrated but you understand yourself and have stuck with it, which is amazing to me. those goals for 2011 look great and i'm sure you'll have a really successful year :) love xx
ReplyDeleteYou're last one is my favorite!
ReplyDeleteI have no doubt that you will reach all of those goals. Here's to a life changing 2011!