



I feel different. I think that thing with my ex. (well the fact that the guy that I used to love an nearly got engaged too, cheated on me repeatedly), opened my eyes. Do you have those moments in your life that totally change your previous look on things? I had one of those recently. I became more neat and organized. I am on my way to improve myself and my life. I feel like 2011 will be the year for it. The year of working on myself. No pressure but also no excuses.
2010 was a year of changes. Changes around me and changes within myself. The future is open. Thats the good thing I need to concentrate on. I don't want to reminiscent on the past year. Too much drama. I rather forget and take some advice from it for the future. I grown up a lot.
Tomorrow I shall put a list of NY resolutions with a complete plan on how to achieve them.
I took 3 pills of laxatives last night and they didn't work that well. I don't feel like i got everything out. I will try again today. with 4 pills if I have to. 54.9 today. Very good. :) I want to see 54.5 tomorrow. So that I can enter 2011 with being under 120 pounds. And never come back to it again.
I just watched an episode of mtv "i used to be fat". The first one wasn't so inspirational... i wish they would show more about how exactly she got there.. instead most of it was her whining. Anyways I hope the next one will be better. I loved the idea with the huge calendar in her room. I am thinking of making something like that but small where I would also put things I did that day to get to my goal(s).
I also drank 2l of water yesterday. I am not kidding. Thats A LOT for me. I used to not drink AT ALL.
No comments:
Post a Comment