Pages

Dec 5, 2010

Obviously doing it wrong.


26 days left.  Less than 4 weeks. 

According to looser town I would need to eat 500 kcal a day to be 53. before New Years. 

The question is... can I make it?  Can I follow through?  Is 26 days of 500 kcal is really too much for me??? 

Am I going to sit and binge? NO! I want to be gorgeous. I want to be skinny. And there is no other way but this. 

I NEED TO BE STRONG.  TIME TO CARRY MYSELF AS A WINNER! I NEED TO WIN THIS! AND I AM GOING TO WIN! 

THAN LETS GO LADIES! Saddle up because next 26 days are going to be some sort of a ride!




1 comment:

  1. you can do it!!! i know you will get there. 500cals a day is definitely manageable and when you go over you can exercise to make up for it. good luck x

    ReplyDelete