Pages

Jan 14, 2011

jeans


OMG. I love after christmas sales. I got the most GORGEOUS shoes. I wanted them for EVER. I also finally found the PERFECT skinny jeans. I know that I said I will buy skinny jeans when I actually get to my goal. To be honest skinny jeans are the only jeans that don't make me look ginormous. I know its a very ironic thing. I have very wide hips and large thights and relatively small calves. So skinny jeans actually work for me. I can't wear boot cut jeans or low rise or even medium rise. I need high rise jeans to look good. So far I had only 1 pair of pants. I am not even kidding. I am in the process or reinventing my wardrobe and this is the year when I will have only amazing outfits :D. So buying those jeans immediately help me form like 20 + outfits that I can wear :) And I had 5+ pairs of shoes that I couldn't wear because I didn't have the right pants. Also VERY exciting side note. The jeans are size 6. Well usually I buy pants size 8, 10 sometimes even 12. I know that every brand has their different sizes but I feel like I actually changed a size. I also put on a designer jeans size and it was 29. (so size 8) When Normally I would be size 32. So either way I MUST have lost something.

Anyways. I am so weirded out by how good I look in those outfits. I mean... like I don't deserve to look that good and that I am like showing off or something..I don't know how to explain this but thats how i felt today. Especially since my mom didn't get anything for herself...It weird because she gained a little weight she stopped shopping for the things she likes. But its her choice. She is eating all of those candy and white bread. Her choice and I shouldn't feel bad about it. I should feel good in my new found confidence. 54.9 today. I need to get those laxatives.

No comments:

Post a Comment