I am currently sitting at my desk and studying for my exam. I have a tall glass of water with lemon next to me. I have my workout routine. I know I had been lazy when it comes to working out. I didn't work out almost at all for the past 2.5 months. This needs to change. I can't really do it during the day or at night but I have a great idea. I will just get up when my sister wakes up for school. I will get my 30-40 min workout in and start the day early. It will be hard but its either that or my awful legs will be there to ruin my life. No pain, no gain. Excuses make you fat. I can't be fat anymore.
I will work out. Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays. Hopefully also Sundays whenever I will get a chance.
As soon as the god damn snow will be gone I will start running again. As soon as there will be some money on my account I will go and get climbing shoes and join a gym.
I refused to weight myself today. I knew that I would see a gain and I can't afford a lack of motivation. Despite the pms I am going to stick to my diet and don't let go. The calendar is becoming my new friend and an excellent tool to keep me on track.
I need to make sure my skin and my hair are in good condition so I took supplements with necessary elements. I also had a whole cup of freshly squeezed carrot juice. I am tracking my water intake. I am doing just fine. Despite the last nights fight with my father.
I know this girl: she goes to lectures with me. See how life is unfair.. some people have this for simply existing and those who were fighting for it all their lives have fat legs: 

the girl is lovely but wow her boyfriend needs to put on some proper swimmers! i'm not a fan of the tighties/budgie smugglers.
ReplyDeletei'm so inspired by your commitment to everything despite losing a bit of motivation - i would be on the floor in a crumpled heap surrounded by mcdonalds by now. stay strong xx
you are so strong. also, i love the title of this post.
ReplyDeletestay lovely ♥