Pages

Jan 26, 2011

sick

Yup I am sick... I had been munching on stuff all day. I need to get back on track.. why is that every time when I achieve a new goal the next day i need to f it up? I want to become a better person, I want to live and organized "clean" life. But to be honest I feel overwhelmed. There is so much I need to fix. I also feel like I can't feel good because of surroundings.. I live a 2 room apartment and I have 4 other people in the family. I share a room with my sis. Well I share a bed with my sis. I don't have even a place for my stuff... I don't even have my stuff because when I left for college my parents packed everything up. Its hard to feel fabulous when you live in a chaos. I hope it will all end soon. I give it a year. If this will not sort itself out, I will move out myself.


1 comment:

  1. i'm sorry you're feeling sick hun - get better soon!
    i hate it when you achieve something and screw up immediately after! whether it's reaching a goal or finishing a fast...something always falls apart in my protective resolve and i let my guard down and binge or something. we'll get past it x

    ReplyDelete