The truth is I have so much going on with my life now that it is hard to concentrate solely on loosing weight. I still restrict myself when it comes to food. I still watch out. The problem is that what many people would consider a diet for me is a normal intake. In order to loose the rest of the weight I need to eat max 600 kcal a day, and work out and run every day. I will be doing that once there is couple of things out of my way.
1. Getting my wisdom teeth removed (i'm getting it done monday. Its gonna make me be on a liquid diet for like 3-4 days. I might loose something than. Actually... that would be a perfect time to do a clense or something)
2. Getting my braces done.
3. That thing that will determine the rest of my life
4. Beginning of a new semester
5. Applying for summer jobs.
Thats the situation. On top of that I think my ex found someone else. Again. I know it will not mess with my head like the last time.
Hi
ReplyDeleteI have sympathy for your situation - having to eat max 600 calories to lose weight is an unfair deal.
Best of luck.
ouch good luck with the wisdom teeth. you could be fine or you could totally puff up!! stay strong x
ReplyDeleteO U C H I just got my wisdom teeth out it was so good! I could hardly eat a thing but juices GOOODLUCK!
ReplyDelete