Pages

Feb 10, 2011

56.0

:/..I am gaining because I am eating like a pig. I need to get back on track. I am not in a happy place but I try just to concentrate on work. Finished my assignment and tomorrow I am gonna be free of nonsense.

I am weak.

Also after this monday things will finally be clear. There is a major decision that is going to be made but its not made by me. It will affect me greatly. It will basically affect my whole life. I am not even kidding. Its one of those days that you know are probably the most important in your life. I will know if I will be able to go down a career path I chosen or do I need to totally change my life. I will also know where I will be living for the next couple of years at least. I will know a lot. And that makes me mighty nervous.

3 comments:

  1. Good luck - I hope that Monday will have the desired outcome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i hope monday's decision is in your favour hun. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope that decision works out in your favor!

    ~MLM

    ReplyDelete