Pages

Feb 24, 2011

56.0










I was right the 56.7 was waterweight but that doesn't change the fact that I gained kilogram and I can totally see it on my stomach and hips. Tomorrow I am buying a tape measure and I will also be taking my measurements. That way I will have a real way of checking my progress with my tights.

The jaw is better. Now I look like i am hiding something in my cheek but no longer like a beat up hamster.

I organized myself yesterday. I threw away stuff from my purse. I cleaned my make up bag and separated the brushes from the rest of makeup since the brushes is the reason everything is so freaking dirty. I am ready for the next semester. I am going to be studying every week so I dont need to panic during the exam period. I am going to take notes and in general become more organized. It will be awesome.

I am saying on top of my hydration. 4 glasses of water a day. Minimum. I AM NOT GOING BACK TO 57kg! I need to stay on the 54.5-54.9 mark until april-may when the snow will finally disappear and I will be able to run. Until that time I have my workout routine (with a break for wisdom teeth shenanigans ) Getting back in the saddle! Back to watching tons of thinspo. Because that helps A LOT.

Drinking fresh-squeezed orange juice and being happy about the fact that I am going to feel hunger again. Yes. Hunger. I love hunger. I love the feeling. I love it.

Oh also I changed my tracker so it shows my closest goal. For now it is 54.0 I am planning on getting there at the end of march. I can do this. I changed it to see the closest goal instead of 52kg because that way it will reming me how little in fact its left to the next step. Also, I realize that without working out like every day there will be no way for me to actually loose those reaming 4 kilograms. But thats alright. The weather will get better and I will have the perfect opportunity to run :)


2 comments:

  1. Using a tape measure is a really good way to track your progress - that way you can differentiate between water/muscle gain. Plus the real goal is to look hotter. The number on the scale doesn't matter as much as looking hot - although the number still seems to matter a lot to me : )

    Congrats on getting organized! Glad your mouth is feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just be careful that you don't get demotivated when you measure yourself.
    Water weight also increases your measurements, and having a bloated stomach does too.

    ReplyDelete