Pages

Feb 26, 2011

PHASE 2

I am starting phase 2 of my weightloss. I have the tools. I know what's working and what is not working.

I have, in my head, a picture of how I would want to spend my time daily. That I would want to get up earlier, work out at home a bit, do my hw on time, read books, take care of my french and my italian, work on my website and such. All I need to do is to make it HAPPEN.

I know how much and what should I eat. I know this EXACTLY. I just need to follow the damn plan. and plan ahead for another day!

I want to have perfect teeth. Get braces.
Perfect hair. Get a haircut because such very long hair is too hard to brush
I want perfect skin. Just stick to the routine. Its good.

And thats all I have to do. NOT MUCH. So. Starting TOMORROW PHASE 2.

Phase 2 includes :
getting down to 52 kgs
getting braces
being the person i want to be. Organized and task oriented.
getting perfect skin
having a strict workout routine.
having a strict eating plan. If its not on the menu. I am not eating it. THAT EASY.

1 comment:

  1. You can do it!!!! Having a plan is the number one key to success in everything. Write it down. K who writes Skinny* http://anaednos.blogspot.com/ had a good post on this last week. It was super-inspiring.

    *I'm not sure if it's okay to link to other people's blogs. I figure it's fine, but let me know if it's not - I'm new to blogging.

    ReplyDelete