yoghurt with muesli and bannana (1.5 portion) 250
1/2 portions of chicken with rice and veggies (really tiny portion) 150
2 chewy carmel things 100
tuna in tomatoes 100
= 600
Not bad at all.
The air was crisp but warm today. I can feel the spring coming. Soon it will be warm enough to run again. I want to be done with all the painful teeth stuff by the end of march so I can start a steady, everyday workout routine. Goal for march is just to get back to 55 kg.
Food plan for tomorrow:
@ 11:30 veggies and chicken ( i make it without any sauces or anything) 200
coffee and starbucks sandwich (?) 400-500. Thats the plan. And after that nothing.
I'm SO excited for spring. Today was a high of 40 F, but the next 10 days are in the 50s! I love walking outside. Can't wait.
ReplyDeletei love spring and autumn - not too hot and not too cold :) congrats on the intake hun. keep it up x
ReplyDelete