Pages

Mar 6, 2011

86 days

86 days left to the 1st of June. (Which is the day I am planning on being 52 kgs.) That means I need to loose 50 gram a day = 350 grams per week. So totally doable! I need to loose a kg every 3 weeks. That is reasonable.
28/03 - 55kg
18/04- 54kg
9/05- 53kg
30/05- 52kg

Reasonable.

I need to start restricting again. But this time its gonna be 800 kcal not 600-700 because I want to keep the metabolism going. Also once I start running I will be eating the same but exercising more.

Tomorrow I am getting my other 2 wisdom teeth pulled. Its ok. I lived through the other ones I'll live through that. Also its another step towards getting braces.

I am going to sleep... sooooo tired!

1 comment:

  1. Totally reasonable schedule. You can do it! Having a plan/timetable is key.

    Good luck with the dentist tomorrow. I remember going through that. At least you get good painkillers!

    ReplyDelete