I got some gum infection and I need to take antibiotics which somewhat have an effect of a laxative.. anyways. Once the freaking nightmare with my teeth ends I will be running every day in the mornings because the weather is so damn beautiful
My living situation didn't change. I still live with my parents. But recently I got a job interview that my mother begged me not to go to because she thought father will be offended and it will start a giant fight.
But I think its good to know that even without any "official" degree I can get a decent job. And that showed her that If this shit with yelling at me for not getting home on time she choose and forbidding me to go out at all will continue, i can always move out.
I am starting to think that being in a relationship it wasn't a good idea... because we can meet like 1-2 a week tops. And the fact that I am emotionally all over the place with my life. Idk. worse comes to worse I will explain everything and let him go. But all it comes to is the fact that I like spending time with him. He will need to be patient.
I am going to the opera with him tonight. I have my dress ready. I bought stuff to do my hair... it would all be great if not the fact that my parents made a huge deal out of the fact that I am going. It all started because Its on a Good Thursday. I would understand that they would be pissed off If our family was religious AT ALL. But no! They just felt like bitching. The needed to ruin it all for me. Now I feel guilty going. But thats the relationship I have with my parents.. always guilt.. guilt for wanting stuff that I want, guilt for getting some of them (like paying for the uni), guilt for wanting to go out, guilt for not sharing their points of view. Honestly? the only thing that would make me happy would be just to move out. ASAP. I promised my mother I would wait until the end of june.
No comments:
Post a Comment