Pages

Apr 8, 2011

7 things you want to do.

1. I want to travel the world
2. I want to graduate
3. I want to have my own buissness
4. I want to have my own apartment
5. I want to leave for the summer
6. I want to go to a party so badly
7. I want to loose 3 kg.

I am going to see the bassist on sunday. We are going to breakfast/lunch and than after my lectures to his place for wine and movie. Yeah.

I am not planning on anything more than maybe a kiss or two. Also.. what happened to me? 9 months ago I would have just done what I felt like, not look back and never call again.. I am getting my conscious back ?


2 comments:

  1. I want to own my own business too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you're starting to have feelings for him - not sure if they're romantic feelings though. It seems like you don't want to hurt him. Do you really feel something for him? Like in a romantic way? Sometimes it's hard to know at first...

    ReplyDelete