Pages

Apr 5, 2011

confused

I had been talking to the bassist a lot. Yeasterday we talked for 5h. I am going to see him on sunday basically all day. Idk.. he is great to talk too... and he obviously likes me A LOT. I mean I can tell from the way he kissed me. Totally animal like. Idk. Idk. idk. I just can't tell what I feel. I like him. I like his humor. I like the stuff he does. I am just.. confused with everything.

Edit: Thank you Elle for your comment... it made me wonder why do I feel confused.

"Do you think the hesistance is because of him or because of you. I know you weren't super feeling it at first, but I feel like you're becoming more interested in him.
It seems like you're starting to like him more, but you don't want to start to like him more. Do you feel like you're at the right point in your life right now for a relationship? With him or with someone else?"

I know its because of me... Yes it seems that I am starting to like him more.. but I don't want to because I am not in a position to be in a relationship. I have no job, no apartment nothing really. I don't think I am able to be in a relationship with anyone right now. I am starting to panic because he is really into me. He calls me hon and stuff.... i dont know what to do with it yet. And i need him/ us to slow down.

10 things you do when you're bored.

1. I watch gilmore girls
2. I search you tube
3. I blog
4. I draw
5. I exercise
6. I go on fb
7. I eat :/
8. I watch movies
9. I read news
10. I read familiar books


1 comment:

  1. Do you think the hesistance is because of him or because of you. I know you weren't super feeling it at first, but I feel like you're becoming more interested in him.

    It seems like you're starting to like him more, but you don't want to start to like him more. Do you feel like you're at the right point in your life right now for a relationship? With him or with someone else?

    ReplyDelete