Pages

May 27, 2011

55.5

55.5 kg. As for a time of non-existing diet awareness its not half bad. I am just worried that my body got used to 55-56 as its normal wieght and its gonna cling to it. Anyway. I have a month until this volunteering workshop I got selected for. I will be building a replica of a building that will go on a permanent display in a museum. Its a pretty sweet deal.

The break up didn't affect me that much yet. Idk why... maybe in the end I didn't feel that strong about him.

Anyways. I need get back on the diet wagon. I am starting today. Now. I am in such a life mess. Relationship wise. School. Diet. Daily life. Family. It all sucks. But despite that I am really calm. Or maybe hollow is a better term.

Time to get real.

1 comment:

  1. Have you been talking to him at all? Maybe it's just not the right time for you to be in a relationship - you have so much other stuff going on. Congrats on the calmness. I feel like that's a good starting point.

    How's it going with your family?

    ReplyDelete