See that chick. For me she is the incarnation of perfection. I want to look EXACTLY like her (minus the boobs because I would need to stuff myself with silicone)
I just learned that my friend from school is 162cm and 47 kgs. which gives her a bmi of 17.9!!!!!
Holly shit... to look like that I would need to weight 50 kgs. No problemo. Lets get to work.
Apart from that I need to learn how to find something to be happy from in every single situation... Thats the truth. I need to find a way to relax and chill. I need to get out from this negativity that I put myself in.
I need to start doing yoga and meditation again. Also, since I am bound to live with my family for another year I need to find a way to live with them under one roof. Otherwise this is going to be miserable. I have a plan forming in my head. Going back to counting kcal will be hard.. :/ But since I eat like a pig anda managed not to go over 56 kgs I think i can manage to go down to 54 in a month and 52 till the end of the summer. Doable. I just need to make it happen.
No excuses.
That chick is pretty perfect. Motivating!
ReplyDeleteI've been struggling the last couple months too. I'm done travelling for a little while, so hopefully I'll be able to get it in control again. Hopefully..... Good luck trying to be more positive. Easy to say and hard to do.