Pages

Jul 30, 2011

plan time 800 max

So I have exams in a month. Math and geodesy. I really don't want to even start studying, but if I don't I am going to fail a year. Which is simply unheard off and unacceptable. So I need to make a study plan for the next month or so. Also, I need to do my exercises, the ones for my back, because it hurts like hell.

I had been 54.6 in January. That was 7 months ago. So for 7 months I haven't lost ANYTHING. I had been maintaing. But. Thats good that I haven't gained it ALL back like for the past 10 years. I will try to repeat exactly what I have been doing before and make sure I will get down another 5kgs. I looked back at my blog posts. Truth is: I had been loosing when I was eating less than 800 a day. Thats a fact. I am getting back to that.

I feel like got a grip on my cravings. I need to eat more during the day and less during the evening because now that is shifted.

Most important : NEED TO EXERCISE!


I start classes in October. I need a plan to loose at least 2kgs until that time.
Plan is simple. In the next 60 days I will eat max. 800 kcal and do my simple workout routine EVERYDAY. Apart from that I will run as many times as possible in the week. (whenever my parents will be driving to the park). Drink water!.

3 comments:

  1. you can do it! and goodluck with your exams,

    i'd be stressed and freaked out if i had exams, cause i'm just to lazy to study but i don't want to have a bad grade (so greedy)

    stay strong, i'm sure you'll lost couple pounds when you keep doing your under 800 cal per day :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is it that you are doing for your exercises?

    Good luck on your exams! Math is always such a hard subject for me.

    ReplyDelete