Pages

Aug 16, 2011

55.4

The scale said 55.4. Its good but could have been much better. I already feel thinner and less of a fatso. I dug up last seasons ankle boots with studs. The aparently go REALLY well with my new skinny jeans. I keept my promise and I woke up at 8:30! I feel so much more rested and my back doesen't hurt as much. I did some studying yesterday and I feel more confident about the exams. I just need to speed it up, otherwise I will need to cramm everything in the last week. I don't want to do that. I am eager to start the fall semester. I can't wait for the trees to start turning red. I loooove fall clothing.

The only downside of early getting up is the fact that I have more time in the day to EAT. I already ate 500 kcal from my 700 kcal budget and its only 2pm. Thats not good. I need to pace myslef.

I got tooday a set of folders for school and colorful pens :)

I am buying laxatives toomorow.. I hate feeling like I carry the food for days in me :/


1 comment:

  1. thank you for your comment! thats a very smart perspective. I moved away from my parents house a while ago, so it could be what youre saying, of her being scared of loosing me or something. idk.

    youre too sweet! thanks seriously!
    and congrats on your weigth! I need to get there already! :)

    ReplyDelete