Pages

Aug 13, 2011

clothing haul and enormous legs...

I felt SO fat today. I haven't have that feeling for a while..I mean I always feel to big.. but today.. I was straight up ENORMOUS.

Today I ate 630 kcal. I will try my best NOT to eat anything later. I am tired of not loosing. Idk whats the deal.. whater weight?? Doubt that..my tights scream FAT.

We went shopping today. I needed pants since I had 1 pair of jeans. I bought 2 pairs of jeggings one in H&M and one in KaplAhl. I also bought a pretty floral tunic ang simple leggings to walk around the house. I bouth one jersey blouse just for the hell of it..

I knew that If I open my eyes while half naked in the changing room, and I will see my fat I will just start to cry.. so I put on the pants with my eyes shut.

My sister was not helping. She was bitching and moaning about being bored and not feeling well. I knew exactly what I was looking for and for 100$ I bought 2 pairs of jeggings and a tunic.. pretty good. Than we went downstairs to find the rest of the fam. My sis bought a muffin, I stayed away from ANYTHING that was food.. I mean come on.. I just needed to shut my eyes to buy a pair of jeggings (which, pretty sure, if stretched enough could fit a whale). I would normally wait until I would loose weight to go shopping but A) I had nothing to wear. B) 100 $ is not that much. C) I needed some shopping to keep me motivated. It freaking worked.


Those are the jeggings I bought.. I like the button on the side instead on the front.. it makes the stomach looks smaller
So now I have 4 more outfits to school. Yay.

No comments:

Post a Comment