90 days left until my birthday thats 3 months. I have 3 months to get to 52 kgs. I will do it much quicker tough. Yesterday I ate 563 kcal. The intake was perfect.
Today I made a rather big egg white omelete 220, and ate a piece of chocolate (100 !) I am planning on eating some veggies later (90) and tuna (60) still under 500 kcal. Perfect. I discovered that the most important thing for me is not to eat too much during the day. I end up being hungry towards the evening even if I eat something. So its better to keep the kcal in check.
My clothes that I ordered (shown in the previous post) had been shipped. I am glad because I want to see them asap :P.
Another BRILLIANT news. My little sis (she is 5) ends up going to kindergarden this year. My country made it mandatory for this year's 5 year olds to attend kindergarden before 1st grade. THATS AMAZING! She will be GONE from 8 am till freakn 3 PM!!!! I am SO HAPPY!!!!. That means that I will have time to wake up EARLY, exercise, do my homework and DRAW so I can pass the exams. Thats like the best news EVAH. You maybe don't understand but I go to evening classes which are friday, saturday, sunday, so when my other sis goes to school I end up taking care of that little devil until like 4pm EVERY.SINGLE .DAY. I dont mind taking care of her a little bit after she comes back from KG. Not at all. Omg. I am SOOOO happy! Finnaly she will need to behave like a normal 5 year old not the kid from OMEN. FANTASTIC!!! Also, someone else will finnaly take the responsibility for making this child behave. Oh I am sooo happy!!! Thank you governement! You finnaly did something right! I feel like sending flowers to the ministry of education! And a box of chocolates because they are saving my life. And my sanity! This week rules :) :)
As for the diet... I noticed that indeed after loosing 7-8 kgs I have the gap.. but my tights are still wicked FAT. Imagine the top of your body looking like you have bmi 18.9 and the bottom of BMI 23. Thats how I look. But I decided I am going to do youga and other exercises when everyone will be leaving in the morning to drive my sisters to school. Fuck yeah.
I CAN'T wait to have this devil out of the house. She hopefully will behave when she faces the fact that other people hate spoiled brats.
I am a terrible person? try to be woken up by screams of a devil that eats chocolate for breakfast, lunch and dinner (because my parents shouldnt have children, or rather shouldn't raise any), and listen to the screams until 12 am. Because thats her normal bed time.
But nooow. She will be getting up at 7:30, eating brekfast and getting out of the freakin house until 3pm... count the journey and it is 4:00 until they are back. Hells yeah. I even might be able to secretly go running in the mornings when they will be out!!! So awesome.
Good job on your intake! And it's nice to get a little less responsibility, for SURE!
ReplyDeleteGood luck on getting to your b-day weight! What a great gift to yourself. :o)
ReplyDelete