Second post of the day.. but who cares. I sedetaed myslef with a uber calming herbal tea... the wierd nauseating feeling (from stress) is gone but I am just numb and just dazed I guess. Not calm.. I just don't have the panic symptoms. I am fighting with the bf/what-the-hell-we-call-this-thing. Its was a bad fight. Over nothing, when I look at it now. I started it. I was really stubborn and stupid.. its 10pm and he still didn't respond to my apologie. I honestly don't care if we break up. I am so over being sad. You know that feeling? When you can't be sad anymore... just more angry. I can't be more angry than I am now. But than something happens and It seems that I will just explode with anger. I hate this. Can't he just read the freakn message so I can go to sleep knowing he at least read my apologies? ARRRGH.
I have an awful character absolutely awful.
No comments:
Post a Comment