Pages

Aug 10, 2011

What would freud say?





omg. My mother bought a greas-free frying pan. You know the kind that you can fry on without using oil or butter! I am SOOO excited.. I know it is silly to feel excited about that.. but come one.. now I can shed like 1/3 kcal from my meals!!!!!!

Ok enough about the frying pans.. I went to the photo exhibit and the day was a totall success. I went with a friend and we had a blast... We went the long way around and I took photos of some AMAZING buildings. The photo exhibit was fun, but small. My friend took a photo of me... and I need to say that is the first photo, that I am semi happy with. I have one where i am standing .. leggs close together and you can see a gap between them! A small one.. and my tights still touch eachother but... soon enough there will be a perfect gap :D

We ate lunch-dinner at this thai place where I ate a small-ish chicken curry with rice.. 500 kcal.. I estimated and thats what found online.
I really wanted to eat at this specific restaurant, because I remembered as a child that it was soooo magical, with red, dimmed light and amazing jasmine rice. I wasn't dissapointed with the food, but I was dissapointed with the ambiance of the place. It didn't have the thai spirit that I remember. I don't know what were they thinking taking down all of the decorations.

We walked around for like 3h before that around the center of the city. I felt relaxed and carefree.. first time in months.
I absolutely ADORE the old town in my city. As you can see from the photos it is quite charming. I learned that the only way to keep my parents happy, and me happy is to lie. Well, so be it. I tried to be honest with them and they freaked the hell out. So now the only way to have some private life the way I WANT it, I need to lie and deceive... I don't like it, but thats the only way.

Speaking of lying.. I will watch PLL tonight, and starting tomorrow I am starting a really hard study session until the end of August. I am excited that this really boring, really stressful and rainy summer is ending. Thank god. New semester = new beginning.

I found the perfect foundation for my skin.. Its maybelline affitone. It unifies the color of my skin and since i have some red spots and blemishes its really cool. It doesen't clog my pores, it is really moisturizing (so not good for people with oily skin) it has this nice finish..it doesent matt well but I dont want it too..I can matt with loose powder if I want. what I don't like is the consistency: its really liquidy.. but everything else is awesome.

I had the wierdest dream tooday. I was in church and the pope showed up... in a seethrough dress. Under it he had a plaid swimsuit.. and than to top it off he started to play violin!!! What would freud say?

I ate so far around 600 kcal.. another 200 and I call it a day.




2 comments:

  1. I want one of those fry pans!
    And your photo is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for the new frying pan!! Just make sure you never, ever put it in the dishwasher. I made that mistake with my good pans and now stuff sticks to them. >_<

    Those photos are amazing. <3

    ReplyDelete