Pages

Sep 28, 2011

57 days

Ok. I am not weighting myself until I get back to being ok with hunger. I am soooo teriffied that I am gaining back all of that weight!. I was 57.5 kgs. and during summer my standard weight was 2kgs lower :/ I am ruining all of that hard work and I am gaining! Deeeeep breath.

Its gonna be ok. I am going to loose those 2 kgs. and than the remaining 2kgs to my goal. Its going to be FINE.

I am NOT going to gain it all back. No WAY! I gained in my stomach area. Which to be honest I am more ok with than my thigh area. Because I can easly get rid of the one on the stomach.

I downloaded the old issues of shape magazine. What really annoys me is the same tips over and over again. And the adds are 60% of that magazine. Nevertheless thay have a really cool workout sections. Thats a good one! And super easy too.

IT got to mee today. There is only one way for mr too loose. Its STRICT restricting to 700 and workouts. Thats the only way. No slip ups.

I learned one thing thought that year. Appreciate the smallest things that make you happy. If you can't learn to appreciate those, you will not appreciate the bigger ones either.

1 comment:

  1. I agree, Shape, Women's Health, Yoga, all those fitness magazines are the same issue redesigned over and over again. The only one I like is Runner's World and even that can be redundant. It has some pretty good diet/exercise tips and the photos are really motivating!

    ReplyDelete