Pages

Sep 21, 2011


I just realized something scary. I have aprox. 8 weeks left until my bday. When did the time pass so fast??? I need to steo up my game. I am feelig so out of the whole diet mentality. Hunger scares me. But I know that there is only one way to get to 52 kgs on my bday. Somehow I feel like that, If I can do this, than I will have no problem on getting back on track with my career and such. I need this weightloss. So badly. If I fail.. well, I will be cartain that I can't do anything in my life properly.

I am pmsing, and my skin looks like the one of a teenager. Oh well.

I discovered this organic "faux coffee" from wheat. It looks the same, it smells simmilar (esspecially since I bought the carmel flavoured one) and its only 26 kcal in a cup + a splash of milk. I drink it without sugar. I need to buy another termo-mug. My father broke the starbucks one I had, and I dont feel like spending 20$ on a new one.

I got some new warm tights yesterday and looongs socks to go with my boots. I am soooo excited for fall fahsion I have prepared for myself :) I have a couple of great outfits waiting :)

The plan for the next 8 weeks is simple. Ballet workout in the morning. Completeing the list of things in the afternoon. And Jillian Michael workout in the afternoon. Simple as that :). If the weather is nice I can go running from time to time :) Max. kcal intake: 700. Apples don't count. Its a safe food. No white flower. No sweet stuff. Esspecially no chocolate. No pasta. No potatoes. From now on until my bday.

I needed some kind of motivation so I put on some Lara Croft with Angie... She motivates me more than anything else :P

Stay strong. Don't give up.

OH. The ballet workout is called Shaping and Tonig By Melissa Lowe. Good stuff. For some of the exercises you need a bar to hold on too. But I am using the warmup sections.

1 comment:

  1. Hey you're a Fall baby too! My b-day is about 3 weeks and like you, I'm attempting to drop some weight before then. ... Isn't it bizarre that we equate life successes with weight loss? At some point in my life I began to believe that weight loss feeds my chances of success.

    ReplyDelete