Pages

Sep 26, 2011

59 days.











Yes. 59 days left until my birthday. I NEED to be 53 kgs by then. I have 2 months to loose 4 kgs.

Lets get to WORK. I have a special notebook to write down all of my kcal and workouts. It has 60 pages and its perfect for it. My motivation is not at its peak. But I need to do it despite the fact I am not all jazzed about it. But. Thats what it is all about. Going forward even if you don't feel like restricting, starving and such. It is worth it. All of it.

As I mentioned before, I need to be 53 on my bday. If I make it - I can do anything else. If I don't- well, than I am a failure, and nothing in my life will ever work out. It might seem crazy.. but if you look at it it makes perfect sense. In order to achieve anything you need commitment, dedication, discipline. If I can't do it with my own body, than how the hell am I gonna design buildings??

In front of the block apartment building I live in there are those shrubs, that produce little yellow apple like fruits. They smell like heaven. It my favorite smell in the world. The shrub is called quince. I am going later to pick an entire bowl of it and put it in my room. I wish I could find a parfume with it in top notes.

In 2 weeks I start classes. (Its normal in my country. School starts in September and colleges start in October) Once I start classes I will have much more motivation to eat less and keep in check.

Edit: Oh wooow..The Jillian Michaels get ripped in 30 workout kicked my ass. I did 20 min and I was sweating, panting and my legs were shaking. I recomend it.

1 comment:

  1. I have to lose 4kgs in a week and a half *cries* Gonna look at the jullian michaels workout now! Stoked! :) :)

    ReplyDelete