Pages

Oct 3, 2011

52 days left. 56.8



Ok. I am under 57... perfect day yesterday. 600 kcal. I discovered that the less I eat during the day the easier it is for me to endure hunger in the evening. I just need to eat as little as possible. Planning meals? Nope... i will just eat when I absolutely feel like I NEED to. So far- so good.

Today I saw 56.8 on the scale so its almost a kilogram less then yesterday. Which is GREAT. I feel like I can do this. And eating that 600 was like natural. I didn't feel as if it was much of a challenge.
I will try to lower it even more.

I am not sick anymore. Which is good news.

Stay strong. You can do this. 52 days left. I have no room for screw ups. This is it.

1 comment:

  1. Yay for losing weight and not being sick anymore.
    I don't plan meals either. I just eat little bits when I feel I need to. x

    ReplyDelete