Pages

Oct 13, 2010

59.2 Every 7 calories you don't eat is 1 gram less on your body.


I realized that I have an amazing opportunity. I am starting my life from 0. I can be whoever I want. No-one knows me! Nobody knows where I am from, what I did, who I am. I can finally figure it all out!  It is my chance to make it! It will take time but why not!  I mean...Its my life...I can shape myself accordingly :)  
That is awesome. 
Hmm.. now I just need to think about what REALLY a kind of a person I wan to be. 

I think I am getting sick.  My chest hurts when I breathe and I cough. I am cold. Damn it!. Its not like I had been going out or anything.  I am eating enough for my body to not go crazy! I mean I ate today around 400 kcal! That is enough!  

Anyways.  I want to come up with some concrete plan for the next  18 days. ( As I checked my goal list i need to loose 4 pounds until Nov. 1!!!!!!!!!!!)  

Here I have a list of 18 different calorie intakes that I can use during those days. Of course the max limit ever is 800 as the current diet flows. And so: 

600, 700, 500, 400, 
600, 750, 700, 450, 
550, 750, 650, 600
800, 750, 500, 450,
 650, 650, 400

I can use any of them at any time. The days I have a full day of classes I can use the smaller numbers. I decided I will be waking up earlier and pack lunch so that I wont ned to buy anything there and that way I will save moneys :) 





No comments:

Post a Comment