Pages

Oct 12, 2010

I binged. I feels grosss. I binged and I ate something like 1500. Its 7pm. I am not eating anything else. FYI I call a binge anything that is over the limit and not thinking about what i eat at the time of it. I need to plan meals. I need to freakn get my shit together because i have 10 days (!!!!) to loose 2 pounds. I need to be 128 on the 23rd. Fuck I feel so full and ugly. Today it was 59.0 so 129.8. Bleh. It will be more toomorow :/... There is my plan for tomorrow:

bf : 10-11 am
1 slice of multigrain bread with turkey  90

2nd bf  yogurt with muesli 150

lunch (mom) 300

dinner: tuna 50

= 600 is a good number. 

Another of my friends found himself a girlfriend... apparently I am easily forgettable. Its not like I was in love with him. But it still kinda stings.  I never gonna anyone touch me again. I am gonna punish (or reward) myself with hunger. I want to feel like I am wanishing into thin air. I have enough. I am done. 


No comments:

Post a Comment