Pages

Oct 29, 2010

it didn't happen.


I have a lot of problems with talking to my friends from my past life. They have their own perfect life that I used to have and seeing them doing what I want to do, just hurts. I know I am being an awful friend but I just can't bring myself down like that. After every conversation with them my inner balance that I am building up every day just collapses. I need time. 
My jaw still hurts. I can't chew that well. I am eating yogurts all day today.

I lost another 0.1 kg. Now its 58.3 (128.3) . I have 3 days to get to 57.3. I doubt I will be able to loose 2 pounds. But I will try the best I can. Yesterday I went to sleep with a beautifully empty stomach. 

I took a long hot shower using my chocolate peeling. It smelled heavenly. I also used the anti ce

llulite balm.  I don't kid myself. Stuff like that rarely works but I like how my skin feels afterwards. 

I love the fact that I am bonding with my sister. We watched some chick flicks yesterday. Stuff that I hate to watch but I knew it will make her happy.  

Halloween. My favorite time of the year and of course I am not going to any parties because Meyanne in this life has no friends and no parties. 
That makes dieting sooo much easier. 

Oh. Also I am planning on starting "the skinny girl diet
" on the day of my birthday. It will last a month. That Way I will make sure that I will achieve my ultimate goal before the 1st of January. Also. I need to start planning how I want to survive throughout the Christmass time.  I did it 5 years ago. Why not.now.  

No comments:

Post a Comment