
I am disappointed. After a whole day of just liquids I lost only 0.2.kg but its always something.
My jaw still hurts so the liquid diet continues. I have a massive math test soon. So I am completely swamped with math materials.
I really Want to get to 57.5 in next 3 days. To do that I really need to stay focused on my goal and just keep this wonderful emptiness in my stomach.
I wanted to talk a little bit about my sis. I am suspecting ED. She hardly eats anything. She lies that she ate stuff in school and later I find sandwiches in her bag. She sometimes says she has fat here fat there.... Even tough she has bmi 19.0 (Guesstimation). All I can say is I am jealous.
I mean she used to be very skinny. Now she is still tall and slender but not skinny.
So far it doesn't seem like its dangerous. I might be wrong. She might be just stressing out from school and such. Its quite possible.
Edit: I went shopping with my parents. I went ahead and bought some light yogurts.
I also bought anti-cellulite balm, another balm and chocolate peeling to indulge myself in the wonderful scent of evil.
I also bought a simple plaid shirt to wear with leggings. It looks pretty good. And hair spray.
I have a feeling I finally need to become a person I want to be. Thin. Smart. Beautiful. Organized. Perfect.
No comments:
Post a Comment