
I am doing a random liquid diet. My wisdom tooth is growing and it hurts too much to even talk. All i had so far was a coffee and some clear beet soup. Of course my mother put like 6 tortellini with meat in it. I didnt eat them of course.
I will try to remain on liquids all day today. Maybe some jello later. I really want to survive today. Fasting is for me incredibely tough. And even tough this is not really a fast i will figure it out. I might get some yogrt light and put a ton of cynamon to it :)
I put on black leggings. Oh how i hate my legs. But i def see the difference.
Omg this hurts.. There is no space in my jaw for another tooth... :( I just want to rip off my right part of my jaw. IT HURTS! I really can't talk let alone eat. Idk how the hell I am gonna fall asleep tonight. I mean this growth is reoccurring. Every 2-3 months is the same thing. Bt this time it seams like its the worst. :(
Honestly I would be happy from her legs. They are still not perfect but they are ok.
Edit: Its going ok. I had something like 500 kcal. Its ok. Could be better. You know what I want? I want amazing legs...I want The top of my ribcage showing in between my boobs. I want tiny arms... I want abs and small butt. I want it all and I need to get there....
I had the same prob with my wisdom teeth. (I only have 3...weird.)They would grow every 2-3 months and I would be in so much pain. The last time it happened I could barley open my mouth, the pain was so intense. Then they just stopped. I figured they finished growing. I'll never get them cut out unless I really have too.
ReplyDeleteSo, I'm feeling your pain. Hopefully one day yours will just stop too.