Pages

Nov 7, 2010

bleeeeeh


I feel fat and awful. I ate... something like 2000 today. Maybe 1800. I feel so fat. I have  16 days left and I be I will not get to my goal. I hate my legs. I absolutely despise them. I have this girl in my lectures....SO PETITE. So skinny. So organized. She wears the stuff I would. She is not really beautiful but she is so..pure. 

God I want to be skinny. This is to slow. I dont know if i can do 400 kcal and less. I am not good at starving. But otherwise I will be fat, fat, fat for my bday. Its not like I have a party. Noone will celebrate. But I just cant spend another year like this. Always fat. Never achieving the results I really want :/ :/ :/  I feel so hopeless. 

I say I will eat that little as I planned but I know I am going to fail. I REALLY want to find this strenght inside of me to be able to make it. And I know that even after 2 weeks of doing that I will not be at my goal... DAMN IT.  

2 comments:

  1. i absolutely know what you are talking about. i envy all the skinny, pure, prefect and kinda "innocent" ambitious organized and blablabla girls. i had so many of them in my class, and it was driving me crazy that i just wasn't one of them. but i want to get the strength. we can do everything we want, if we REALLY want to. it takes a lot of willpower and patience. and i'm not strong and not patient. i'm just a little freak, trying to be someone who i am not. but it's worth it. there's this quote - life isn't about finding yourself, it's about creating yourself. and this is so true - at least for me. all the best and take care xxx <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always tell myself:

    You have to push yourself if you want results. That's how anything in life works. You have to decide what you want more in the long run, not the moment.

    ReplyDelete