Pages

Nov 6, 2010

fail


I failed today. I had 12 h of classes today. I came  home and I ATE. A LOT. What is the worst is that I have 2 weeks (!) to loose 2.5 kgs which is 5 pounds. There is no way in hell I am going to do this unless I eat like 400 kcal a day until the 24.  I dont know if I can do it. Maybe I should start the skinny girl diet tomorrow?? Instead off in december? I mean getting below 57 was always the hardest. I dont know what to do.. I am so exhausted and fat. 

I have only 16 days to loose 2.5 kgs. Lets be realistic. Its not going to happen because I would need to starve myself. And than I would binge. 

Nevertheless its decided I am going to do a skinny girl diet starting Tomorrow.  I can't wait with it until december. If i will wait I will never get to my goal in time for new years. I NEED TO SUCCEED THIS TIME! 
 I am  adding the day countdown to my bday and the amount of calories for that day. 
Feeling sooooo fat tooday..


1 comment:

  1. you can definitely do it hun!! at my rate of progress for my november goal i need to be losing 2.5 per WEEK, which i think is a little unrealistic, but i think you can manage 2.5 in 16 days for sure. just really control your eating and fit in all the exercise you can, and maybe liquid fast the last 3 days or something. i believe in you
    xx

    ReplyDelete