Pages

Nov 5, 2010

building up my wall. Now I shall paint flowers and rainbows on it.

What I ate :

1/2 a sandwich (100)
some yoghurt (50)

sandwich (200)
smoothie (120)

yoghurt (75)
cucumber, beets, som
e gouda, and bell peper (90)
=  635. 

sweett.. 

My mother packed me stuff for tomorrow... chocolate (200) and 4 oat cookies (150) each... there is NO WAY that I am going to eat that. I do not even want to start with chocolate..I am not strong enough to do this. I cant start eating chocolate. That would be death.  

People in my class eat chocolate bars and such ALL THE TIME. Even the guy sitting next to me was munching on something and without looking I could tell they were gummy bears. 

Also there are SO MANY skinny girls around in my town. So much different than on the other side of the world (where  i spent the last 3 years) where people are just fat. Here every other girl has bmi of low 19. Being thin here is not anything special..its expected. 
So a girl with bmi of 21-21 is just plain fat. 

Also. Just couple of Meyanne tips.

If you ever feel like you have a sweet tooth grab a lolipop. before you are done with it... you will come to your senses :)


2 comments:

  1. hey :) unfortunately i love chocolate, so i have to keep my hands away from it everyday, but i'm doing great ^^ good idea with the lollipop :) also a spoonful of honey or gum works pretty good. xx all the best xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. lollipop is a good idea :) though i never suck mine - i just bite it all haha so it's gone in 30 seconds!
    i feel like that too - everyone is so thin and then there's me. dw we'll not only be like them one day we'll be BETTER
    stay strong x

    ReplyDelete