Pages

Nov 5, 2010

pound less a day keeps sadness away :)

.1 kg gain. I am 57.4 today.  I mean I knew it because I ate a little bit too much yesterday.  Today I have a whole day of classes and I am coming back home at 9pm. The eating plan today.

before I leave eat something around 200 kcal
take a small smoothie (120)
maybe a sandwich (120 +50)
and when I come back I will eat my yogurt light that I have bought just for that occasion (70)
= 560 kcal.. perfect

I looked at my pics from the beginning of the diet..I definitely see the difference :)



3 comments:

  1. great intake :) and good healthy foods too. so good you can see a difference! it's the best motivation
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. really a perfect plan (and healthy and delicious haha) ahh how i wish i could time travel (in my thin future or something :D) is the last pic hilary duff? if yes, woooow xD have a nice day xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good plan, love! Keep it up!

    That girl on the beach is faaaabulous. I want to be her.

    ReplyDelete