Pages

Nov 30, 2010

Hunger high





Hunger high. Its already 2 pm and i didnt eat anything. I feel so strong. I refused cookies and huge lunch. I finally learned how to say no to my mother. My make up today looks flawles. Its so natural that you cant even tell if the foundation is there.
I decided i will eat as little as possible until late afternoon. That way i will lower the amount of calories. I have a game of spit and chew. Whenever i feel like eating someting. I will satisfy my craving by chewing something for couple of seconds and spiting it out. It will satisfy the mental hunger.

Edit:

Tomorrow is the 1st of December. This month I lost 2.2 kilograms. This month low was 55.3kg. Not bad. This shows that if I really get my act together I can loose that 3-4 kg. easily. 

December wish 

Exercise every day and keep my promises. Be as understanding to my family as possible. 

1 comment:

  1. i love natural make-up - i don't understand why some girls cake it on.
    i've never tried spit and chew but i think it could be good for me! i love the taste of foods most of the time rather than needing them for energy....don't think i could be strong enough to spit it back out though!
    keep it up hun x

    ReplyDelete