I can't believe this... I ate so much yesterday. I am so happy. I can't even express how much.
I am officially under BMI 20 :)
19.9 :D This is amazing. I barely can believe this. :)
It would all be better if not the fact that my ex ex sent an email with a confession that he was cheating on me throughout our relationship everywhere he went. Bullet dodged there, thank god. He makes me sick. I don't know what to respond to that... I wrote like 2 pages of insults but I don't want to come off weak and pathetic like he is. I am happy that my feelings for him are long gone because that would be really tough right now.
If anything I am sooo motivates me to complete my list of things to do this year.
YAAAAYYY!!!! finally at 54.9 i'm so so happy for you! you completely deserve it with all your hard work and determination...hopefully it only goes down from there!
ReplyDeletexxx
I'm so proud of you! You've been working so hard these past couple months and it's paying off big time. Hats off to you.
ReplyDeleteAs for you ex, he's just trying to get some emotion out of your because he probably still has some for you. Just rely with something like...umm thanks for confessing but I really dont' give a shit