Pages

Dec 22, 2010

55.2 still

When I woke up again in the middle of the night with awful cramps I promised myself that I am not gonna take 3 pills of laxatives again... but than.. in the morning I saw 55.2 again and I thought that it is worth it. 

I am scared that I will not be able to eat anything without taking laxatives. 

Well I have 12 pills left.. enough only for 4 days... so I need to leave it for christmas and 2 days of that... and New Years.. 

I am going to set up my list of resolutions soon.  

Even tough its holidays I have TONS of stuff to do for school. I need to start now.. otherwise I will get swamped..

Edit:

My parents are getting mighty suspicious over my eating habits... I am proud of myself because I am able to say "no" to my mother when she wants to give me dinner.  
All I ate today was around  300 kcal. Its so weird
 that I am not hungry.. well its a lie.. I am hungry but Its the nice kind of hunger. The one that makes you stronger. The one that makes me jump from joy. The one that makes me touch my ribs and look at my wrists... the one that makes me proud.  The first pic is from Nov. 6th and the second one from today... i can see a slight difference.  :)

1 comment:

  1. least it's not a gain!! do the laxative pills work? i'm getting desperate and am thinking about buying some. it's not like major diarrhoea or anything?
    xx

    ReplyDelete