

55.4 .. but thats very good considering I didn't take any laxatives last nigh. I am taking some tonight tough since I need to get clean before the X-mas eve dinner. If today goes as good as yesterday I think I can be 54.9 tomorrow!
What is your plan ladies to survive this years holidays? I personally I am not gonna eat anything on the christmas eve and wait until dinner. But to make sure I am not going to eat like EVERYTHING from the table because I am so hungry I will drink something right before sitting to the table. I will eat slowly. And try everything so that my family thinks I am actually eating tons. Apart from that I will be the one getting up from the table all the time in order to bring something and stuff. Today I will try to do like yesterday : under 500 kcal + laxatives.
Dream world is sooo much better than reality. I had an amazing dream about being kissed by a gorgeous boy...
Remember your dreams from the night of christmas eve they symbolize what will happen the upcoming year :)
i'm planning on just having as little as possible without the fam noticing...tiniest bit of salad, tiniest bit of turkey, tiniest bit of cake. so tough! hopefully i can go unnoticed, but that all depends on me controlling myself in the first place!
ReplyDeletegood luck xx