Pages

Dec 24, 2010

55.2

Merry Christmas! I wish you all that you will be able to fight your temptations.

My dinner is over. Thanks to the fact that I have a little baby sister we sat to the table earlier.. at 6pm. I didn't eat anything but 200 kcal through the day. At the dinner I ate around 600 kcal.. which I consider a success. No dessert. 

Good job Meyanne. Good job. 

I am still full... so full.. thats why 3 pills are in order. 

Now I got some beautiful presents. Nothing really that fancy... but still awesome..

I got this really cool make up set. Some more cosmetics, nice earrings and a jewelry box. 

I feel so full.. like I ate an elephant or something.. and I still need to live through 2 days of post christmas eating... dear heaven.. i have 7 pills.. I need to make sure I will be able to survive...

1 comment:

  1. good work on christmas dinner! 800cal for the day is an amazing result.
    just wondering - what are the pills you use called?
    xx

    ReplyDelete