Pages

Jan 4, 2011

freak out

Ok. This is simply NOT FAIR. I just stood on the scale and saw 56.4. That means that tomorow morning I will be around 56! I mean... I didn't do anything WRONG. I had a kcal intake of like 750-800 on average. I pissed of. I want to cry.. I mean.. I do so much and I GAIN? I mean I understand If I would binge or something... but I DIDN'T. I can see that I gained weight. MY thighs look awful, even forgetting the cellulite shit. I AM TIRED. I had been dieting on and of for like 9 years of my life... and I never got even close to the goal. I am still 4-5 kgs away from it. ITs this fucking fat on my thighs that doesn't want to leave!!! I HATE IT. I don't know what to do anymore! I seriously don't know. For now I feel like all of this is pointless and that I should freaking give up. BUT I CAN'T. I don't want to be 60 kgs AGAIN. I need to push through. I need to.

I am not gonna weight myself for the next week. I just can't. I cant look at the scale. I feel so disgusting. I feel so hopeless with all of this. I mean I lost weight only from my already nonexistent boobs and from my wrists. Seriously I am SO FUCKING DONE. I better start loosing weight again or I will seriously just fuck it all and start totally starving myself.

2 comments:

  1. i'm sorry hun - don't feel hopeless because you're so far from it. i think it's a good idea to not weigh yourself for a week because the daily fluctuations will just stress you out. keep at it and check in a week and i'm sure you'll have lost
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't give up. This is just a minor set back due to your period. You will start losing again soon.

    ReplyDelete