Edit: I had been thinking about my attitude towards myself and my body. I am reading this book 7 habits of highly effective people. Its an awesome tool for people who had no idea what they had been doing wrong. I don't want to go into details but I know that I had been comparing myself to other people all my life and that had made me who I am : unhappy about myself. I will continue with the diet, the restrictions and the workouts but I will do it with having MY BODY in mind. I can't change the fact that my body is shaped the way it is.. but I CAN make it look good. And thats what I am going to do. Accept the gigantic thighs and try to change them. I will diet as is did before. Just changing my mindset. I am not gonna look like Keira Knightley but I can still be thin. I can be the best version of me. And thats what is going to happen. I feel much better, because I took some magnesium and B6.






i'm sorry hun. keep going x
ReplyDeleteI love your new mindset! You're going to look sooo good soon! :)
ReplyDelete